To build on our firm foundation as NHS GPs to develop an integrated
health organisation able to serve the NHS as well as offer private services to the
highest ethical standards across the whole spectrum of primary care.
Welcome to our website
Welcome to Malling Health. We liken Malling Health to a tree; deeply rooted in NHS tradition but constantly growing and adapting to the conditions and changes in the environment.
Like the tree below, our organisation has grown a healthy stem over recent years and has now formed a formidable set of branches which have already produced healthy shoots with many more buds about to open.
Malling Health sees itself as a healthcare provider of a different kind, trying to preserve much of what is good about traditional NHS General Practice while embracing technological progress and new initiatives.
Work with Malling Health
As a growing organisation, we are always on the lookout for new talent. We are a big family and look after each other. Staff care, personal and career development, as well as training and nurturing are all very important to us.
Please check out our vacancies, but we are also always happy to receive speculative applications across the whole range of clinical as well as administrative roles.
Malling Health Practices
Proudly we serve!
Monthly Walk-in Patients: 11,293
Total Registered Patients: 139,657
- I have only recently joined the surgery, but after putting off registering with a new doctor for a long time I found the receptionists amazingly helpful in getting me started. And after having to miss my first doctors appointment (thanks...
Read MoreNew and happy
- Just wanted to thank a particular member of staff for making numerous phone calls regarding my sons referral to the hospital. They fully explained the situation & procedures for me and apologised for how I had been spoken to...
Read MoreA Thank you for the kindness, care and professionalism shown
- I changed to this GP service because the health center most local to me repeatedly left me with a feeling that I had not received the best care. I have seen 4 different GP's at this health centre over the last 2 years and after each...
Read MoreA truly exceptional GP service
- Can I please send my thanks to the staff there -I moved to them a few months ago as I just couldnt get an appointment at my old doctors and they have been very kind to me and the receptionist that I have spoken to so far have been so...
Read MoreLovely staff and great opening times
- As a person with a chronic health condition which I've had for 25 yrs, i've had extensive exposure to the NHS. Some of it horrendous, most good and some excellent. I would put this practise in the 'excellent' category. The Dr's and support...
Read MoreAn example of how the NHS should be